Software licenses at the University of Gothenburg and Chalmers

The website provides information on the university's software and software licences. This information is in Swedish only.

If you do not speak Swedish and would like information in English on software and software licences:

  • approach the person in your department who is responsible for licences if you are an employee or researcher
  • go to the Student Portal if you are a student.

Information about software licenses in Swedish

Page Manager: Lennart Jareteg|Last update: 5/4/2011

University of Gothenburg uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. What are cookies?